, -->

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can't beat my, can't beat my, no they can't beat my Poker Face - Full House

Full House
Normal Trap
Select 2 face-up Spell/Trap Cards (except this card) and 3 Set Spell/Trap Cards. Destroy the selected cards.

Seems sideable, maybe mainable in stuff like Chain Burn. Seeing as a lot of decks depend on face-up S/T lately (Samurais, Dragunities, Gravekeeper's) this can be pretty good. However, it's still really situational and could dead draw a lot. However, the fact that it can destroy stuff that it face-up because it  was just activated makes it a bit better. Interesting nontheless.

3 comments:

  1. bitches didn't mention its extreme ease in crystal beasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was half-asleep while writing that, ok? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually I like how you put (C)hain (B)urn...

    ReplyDelete